Sunday, February 5, 2012

Catching up from June 2010

I stopped updating our blog because it was so complicated to get the photos and spacing right. Last week a friend we met in Quartzsite, Arizona told me about Live Writer so here we go again.

IMG_5552We have become active with a rescue group called Westie Rescue of Orange County and Beyond. In May they have a “Picnic in the Park”. This was a small number of the over 150 Westies and their peeps who attended. Duffy always enjoys spending time with his own kind. That’s me in the red shirt and Duffy is with me. The gentleman next to me is Matt Pike and he came from Australia to attend our event.

IMG_3615As usual there were a few trips to our favorite beach, Thornhill Broome, part of Point Mugu State Park. We just love our visits here.

020Megan, our granddaughter, Betty, Vicki’s mom and our son Richard were able to join us for Easter. It was so good to see them and spend some time together.

No comments: